Oh wow. I'm actually able to sleep now after quite some time on the road and without a proper night's rest (1.5 hours is too little even for me). Before I pass out, a few stray bits to write to disk so that I don't forget...
- unblock Fedora Insight completely. I've done an awful job the past 3 weeks of constantly articulating open tasks and now it's coming back to bite me - I need to start shouting very loudly and doing very rapidly, though I hate operating in crunch-time mode when I could probably have avoided it. If you're reading this before I wake up and want something to dive in on, here are the FI tickets, here is a package that needs fixing/review, and we need to nail down the "get everything settled on staging" process so that we can pull the lever on production this week.
- List out all Fedora Marketing deliverables remaining for F12 and figure out completion status, next-actions, blockers remaining to clear, and responsible parties. Start looking ahead to FUDCon, F13, maybe F14 - now that we have the chance to plan ahead, what kinds of things might we begin to think about doing?
- Make sure to take some time for myself to settle back and clear my mind and form a solid picture of "community work" in my head - it comes together faster and faster every time I try to conceptualize it, but the pieces still take time to fiddle themselves into place; it's still a new idea I haven't internalized to the point of automation, which is quite nice because it's easier to play with the thought and reconfigure it, but does take some planning ahead.
- Similarly, wrap up POSSE in my mind, so I can share that with others.
- Remember: the perfect is the enemy of the good.
Right now, I'm going to hit the pillow - maybe this time I'll get more than 6 hours of sleep, which would be an unusual triumph. It's been a good day; I'm physically just a bit tired, and the thinking part of my brain is still rattling around at a million miles per hour, but there's definitely another part of my brain (not the thinking part; I'm not sure what to call it) that's just wiped. Ah, sleep is going to be so sweet tonight - I'm usually not tired enough to appreciate this, so this is wonderfully strange for me.