- "Learn emacs." Or at least give it a chance. I've been so long with vim I've never actually touched other text-editing options other than notepad and more full-featured things like it (gedit, pico, notepad++, jedit...)
- Work through a Spanish textbook 4 days in a row; see how it goes. No further obligation.
- Finish a pylons app, any pylons app at all, so I'll be able to test more intelligently around those parts of openplans.
- Get down to 0 support tickets and don't take any new ones for a while; do documentation instead.
- Install piklab and at least order the hardware I need to program.
No all-nighters are allowed. Achievable, I think.